Tabs

               

Monday, January 16, 2012

Sometimes I wish...

I lived in the United States. Today the reason is that I received two awesome, yummy presents from my sister for Christmas and I want more! Sadly it's either really expensive to ship these products to Canada or they don't ship at all.

 
Justin's Nut Butter's are my favourite, and every time I receive a package I need to pick the perfect moment to indulge because it's that good. Now I see they have peanut butter cups, in milk and dark chocolate and 80 cal nut butter packages. I love that all Justin's Nut Butters are all natural, and each package has all the ingredients and nutritional information.

 
Moonstruck Chocolate. When I first opened the package I was like, "yeah chocolate!" but what I didn't realize is how perfect this chocolate bar is (was, it's all gone now). The Milk Chocolate Mayan bar has crushed almonds and cinnamon, but Moonstruck has many different flavors. I want some right now...

but I don't live in the United States, poor me no chocolate or nut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment