Tabs

               

Saturday, February 23, 2013

I'm Back!

Back again...shady's back...tell a friend...you know that slim shady song...anyway

Well it's been almost 2 months since I last posted. Time has just flew by and things have been busy.
I took a break from blogging for a couple reasons.

1. Lack of inspiration and it's a lot of work.

I wanted to post at least 3 times a week, I even created a schedule but I fizzled out and realized  that other things in my life were a bigger priority.

2. ROLLER DERBY!

I benchmarked (so I was allow to play) in November but my first scrimmage wasn't until January then February was all about derby. I played two scrimmages, attended a bootcamp and our team had numerous meetings and gatherings. I loved every minute of it but it took up time.

3. School

Now school is and must be my highest priority right now. I came to the Island away from Dunc to go to school, to learn as much as possible and to start a career that I love.  Things are going well although with half the semester gone, stress is creeping up again.

All in all I find myself wanting to blog again. At least to start being a resource for those who may need coding or design help.

I'm excited and oh so nervous about the future, things are changing but I know it's for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment