Tabs

               

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Where To Go From Here

I finished my first semester over a week ago, ending up with straight A's. This has never happened before, I've always been about a B student, basically because I haven't given a crap about what I've been learning. But this, right here makes me happy.
I love web design, especially the coding end, it seems to come more naturally to me. I'm so excited for my second (and last) semester to start but I'm also nervous.

I'm nervous because in 4 months I get thrown back into the world of being an adult, of finding an apartment, paying bills, FINDING A JOB, and this is what scares me the most. What if I can't find a job? Everyone is either looking for a degree or a whole lot of experience.
I know I'm a smart lady and problem solving makes me super happy so why wouldn't anyone want to hire me? Give me a task I'll figure it out! ...so why am I nervous?

So to combat some of this crazy nervousness I'm offering to anyone who will let me, to build a website for you, for free!
I want and need experience working with a client and pushing myself to see what I'm capable of and what I need to work on.
So if you would like a FREE blog make over - either blogger or wordpress - or you're looking for a upgrade to your site or need one built for you, I want to be that person!

At this point I'm only going to take on one project as school still needs to remain my main focus but I promise to give your corner of the web 110% and as much time as I can, so if you're interested either comment (please leave your email) or send me an email at meghan(dot)wagner2(at)gmail(dot)com. Tell me a bit about your blog/site and what you would like the outcome of our partnership to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment