Tabs

               

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to School




I can't believe today is the first day of school! I'm super excited and super nervous, I haven't been to school in 4 years, and I've appreciated not having anxiety over tests and projects. I know that I'm interested in this program and I can't wait to actually start building a portfolio but...it's still school.
Since I like to make lists here are my pro's and con's, although the decision has already been made and there's no turning back...

Pro's:
A new career that won't suck as much and I'm (hopefully) fully passionate about.

Not having to work full time (I am lucky that my parents are not making me pay rent, shout out to all the kick ass parents out there!)

Con's:
Will I be good at it?
Will I fail miserably?
Will I make any friends?

Now I get that the con's aren't really con's they are just simple (almost silly) fears of mine. I've been told that being anxious is a good thing, I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and pushing myself to do better.

In the end I just hope that I love this as much as I expect to, no pressure or anything :)


No comments:

Post a Comment