Tabs

               

Friday, April 6, 2012

Ring Edition

Back in 2009 my sister, Samantha, bought my other sister and myself (and herself) these cute knot rings. I love it so much and I (almost) never took it off, I thought it was such a cool idea that my sisters and I have the same ring, like those best friend necklaces everyone had back in the day.

 

So the other day my ring broke, now it has been like 3 years and like I said I never took it off so I don't blame the ring for breaking but it was a very sad moment for me. I grieved for the ring but soon jumped on Etsy to see what I could find to replace mine and my sister's rings.

Here are my favorites:

 




I specifically really like the last one just for the idea that we could each get a piece and they come together to make a heart! Oooo, I wonder if this would be a sister tattoo idea!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! This is a great idea for my sister in law for her upcoming bday! Stealing it from you! Got your note to about a button - I'll send you one this weekend! Thanks woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lady, glad you like the rings, I'm here to inspire haha.

      Delete