Tabs

               

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Motivation

Motivation....motivation?...mo-ti-va-tion....nope can't seem to find any.

Lack of motivation, especially to go to the gym, is something that I struggle with almost on a day-to-day basis.  I know from trial and error that to get myself motivated I need a goal, not just a weight loss goal something that I will be able to see in the gym.

Short term goals are great since I have a hard time with doing the same thing every day for a relatively long time.  I'm always amazed at those people that can stay with the same diet/exercise plan for months at a time. Since January I've switched up my diet plan at least 3 times, because if I get bored I loose motivation and that's not good for anything.

Right now I'm doing a 9 week running interval training that will work me up to being able to run for 30 minutes straight. Now this is a goal that I've wanted to attain for a long time, and it makes me super excited to be able to run 5 km.  Here's the the Pin I found that lead me to the 9 week running plan
(I know it's uploaded by user which means I don't actually know the real source, sorry)


I'd love to hear about your motivation issues or secrets to success! Or goals! Come on lay them on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment