Tabs

               

Monday, January 2, 2012

It's January

I've taken a month long hiatus from blogging, not for any specific reason, just got really busy with work, family and friends. But now I'm back.

So with the New Year comes new resolutions and I have decided on three for myself:

1. I'm going to get healthy, lose some weight and look as good as I think I deserve.
2. This is short of a 6 month resolution but it started Jan 1. Duncan and I have been together for 6 years and lately I've been bugging the crap out of him about engagements and marriage so I am not allowed to speak about the subjects (that closing relates us to it) to him for six months. Now this is going to be difficult especially a great friend of mine got engaged over Christmas, but if I don't stop then Duncan will never propose.
3. To build a total kickass blog...this will come with time

 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment