Tabs

               

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Podcasts

So I've just finally understood what Podcasts are. I don't know why it's taken me this long to understand what and why you would listen to a Podcast but I officially listened to my first one the other day, driving Dunc home from the airport.

My point of this post is to share ShopTalk my new Podcast obsession.


ShopTalk is a web design and development Podcast. I listened for the first time and it blew my mind, there is so much information out there and I was constantly googling throughout the show to find out more of what they were talking about.
Some of the questions were slightly over my head but I think that's a good thing since a goal of mine is to listen to a full cast and understand everything their saying.

If you're interested in web design and development I definitely recommend you check out ShopTalk and keep it as a resource for constant information.

Do you have any Podcasts you love? I would love to hear about them. Hook me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment