Tabs

               

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Tweet? or No Tweet?

To tweet or not to tweet

It is known by many that social media can grow your blog or business but I have issues with that...

Well not the statement per say, I am totally on board that by putting myself out there, more people will notice me and what I have to offer. My issue is with twitter, I just can't seem to get on board.

I am on twitter but it took me a couple tries to actually start tweeting. I can go a couple days doing really well, keeping the world up to date on what's going on with Meg, but then my enthusiasm fades away.

Basically I find twitter overwhelming, like crazily crazy. People tweet all the time and I have a hard time keeping up with it all. I also have a hard time believing people care about what I have to tweet, but that is a whole other post.

To answer my original question, I'm going to attempt to tweet. I leave Facebook open all the time whenever I'm on the web so I thought I should do the same with twitter. I'm starting to tweet every time I make a new post (maybe you even saw it that's why you're here! wait..HA that would be funny..anyway).

I'm still struggling a bit with twitter and all it entails, so if you have any tips with keeping up with your tweets or your thoughts on twitter I would love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment