Tabs

               

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Etsy Shop Open!

I'm so so excited to announce that my Etsy shop, Lucky Chickadee Design, is now open!
Check out the SHOP tab above!


It's going to take me a couple days to really fill the shop up but I do have the round social media icons available.
I will also be accepting orders for custom icons. As soon as I learn a couple more skills (so within the next couple of months) I will be offering custom Etsy banners and blog headers.

When I was looking at other social media icons available for purchase from Etsy I noticed not a lot of them offer any installation help.
But I do!

This week I'm going to be posting a simple tutorial on how to install media icons plus when you place an order from the shop you receive the same tutorial included in your order. PLUS I'm making myself available for help, so if your having trouble installing send me a e-mail and I'll do all that I can to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment