Tabs

               

Monday, September 10, 2012

Music Monday

 Mumford & Sons

Photo from here
An English Fold Rock band that came on the scene back in 2007, I'm sad it took me so long to discover how completely awesome they are. Since I just picked up their album "Sigh No More" this weekend I've been itching to find out more about them and how many more albums I need to buy right this minute! Apparently "Sigh No More" is there first complete albums they have put a few EP's and special editions, check it all out here.

Photo from here
But to all of those who have already been converted to Mumford & Sons you'll be happy to know they have a new album coming out September 24 2012! You can pre-order "Babel" from their site here.

Photo from here
Now to give you a taste here's my favorite song from the album "Sign No More", Enjoy "Winter Wind"


No comments:

Post a Comment