Tabs

               

Sunday, September 16, 2012

25 Presents - Day 6

Start from Day 1

So when I first saw these shoes I thought they were silly looking, a little lame actually. I never thought I would want a pair. I have heard that people love their Toms, that they're so comfortable and what the company does is pretty darn awesome. But what clinched it for me was when I saw a women wearing these:
Coral Linen Women's Classic Toms 
I'm a sucker for coral and these immediately made go "I WANT NOW!". Yet sadly I haven't found the money to buy myself some.

What I also love about the Toms company is their movement:

"In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One. Blake returned to Argentina with a group of family, friends and staff later that year with 10,000 pairs of shoes made possible by TOMS customers." Learn more about their movement here.


No comments:

Post a Comment