Tabs

               

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

25 Presents - Day 15

So this idea may be a little out of range but this is a wish list.

I currently have a Macbook, they actually don't make my model anymore, it's almost 4 years old. There's a little bit of cracking but nothing serious. I mean it still works and I definitely don't NEED a new computer but oh boy do I WANT one!

I'm hoping next year I'll be able to upgrade to a slightly larger screen and processing system.

I would love a 15 inch MacBook Pro, with 8GB memory and 2.6GHz processor. Although I would love the new Retina display, it's like $1000 more and really I could like without it.

And if you were wondering NO I am not one of those "Apple snobs" that only buy apple products and think that you're lame for not. But I AM in love with my Mac and wouldn't go back to Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment