Tabs

               

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tattoo Tuesday



This is my foot tattoo, it's footprints with the words "Never Ending". Although I do not regret any of tattoo's this is the one I learned a pretty big lesson from. Do not go to a tattoo artist because they are the cheapest, you'll get cheap work. Well actually amateur work, he was an apprentice and I should have realized that a foot tattoo + text may not be the best combination for a new tattoo artist.

So I lived and learned, now I know to put a lot more time and thought into choosing the right tattoo artist, don't choose someone because they can get you in right away or they're cheaper, there is usually a reason for this.


I still love my little foot prints and the path I've come down to get where I am, and it's not over yet. It's never over until everything's okay, and if it's not okay, it's not over.

No comments:

Post a Comment