Tabs

               

Monday, April 9, 2012

Didn't before now I do

It's pretty mind blowing to me how I could not enjoy something then all of sudden crave it.

Some of these things are:

Coffee - I never liked it before, unless it was totally sweetened beyond recognition. Now I'm enjoying it less and less sweet....

Beer - Now I really have no idea where this came from, I never enjoyed the taste or even the smell of beer until really recently. Now as I type this I'm enjoying a Bud Light Lime and it's almost... refreshing.

Mushrooms - I blame my parents for me not enjoying mushrooms, probably since we rarely ate them when I was growing up. My mom blames having to eat canned mushrooms (these still gross me out) to why she rarely eats them herself. I can now stomach and almost enjoy mushrooms, crazy...

Have you disliked something then all of sudden want it and want it now?

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found my blog because it allowed me to find yours!
    I'm so with you on this. I used to hate mushrooms and coffee...now I love them both! I also now love avocados and used to not be able to stand looking at them.
    I can't relate with the beer. I'm still not a beer girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the beer for me was pretty random. Hmm avocados? I still have an issue with the texture, I can eat in stuff but not on it's own, way too mushy :)

      Delete