Tabs

               

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

Another series I'd like to introduce is "Weight Loss Wednesday". As I'm trying to add more personal stories to Lucky Chickadee, weight loss is something that I strive for everyday. It's been a battle for me for years to lose weight but this time I'm determined to make it happen. So every week I'm going share some of my story, inspiration I find a long the way and hopefully some stories of others that struggle with their weight. Let's get to it!

Today I'm going to talk about frustration, especially since I'm dealing with a whole lotta of it right now!
Weight loss frustration can come from a lot of things:

  • Not seeing that magical number on the scale
  • Falling off the wagon one too many times
  • Not seeing that improvement that you've been working so hard for
  • and so many, many more reasons that I can't currently think of
Anyway, right now I'm frustrated because my weight loss is extremely important to me except I seem to be finding any excuse not to eat healthy, this leads to not losing any weight which just disappoint me even further.

So I definitely know that this was not the best post I've ever done since all I want to scream is ARG!!! and stomp around the house feeling sorry for myself...instead I'm going to share some pictures I find inspiring!


If she can do it, so can I!


No comments:

Post a Comment