Tabs

               

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pancakes


I love chocolate chip pancakes so this morning I opened my fridge and the peanut butter just jumped into my hand. Let's just say I ate almost all of them and they were so good!


I didn't make them from scratch, but that's okay since this whole wheat mix from Sunny Boy is easy and yummy.
But if you did want to make your pancakes from scratch here's an easy recipe:
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, well beaten
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Stir together dry ingredients. Add eggs, milk, and oil. Stir until dry ingredients are moistened (batter may be lumpy). Cook on preheated griddle until bubbles form and edges start to dry. Flip and cook until lightly browned.

One thing I love about pancakes is that you can add anything to them! Chocolate chips are my favorite, but banana and honey are super yummy too.

 One thing I can't not have with pancakes is real maple syrup. Not the fake stuff the 100% Pure Maple Syrup, it makes pancakes 1000x better! If you haven't tried the real stuff you must, I will preach pure maple syrup till the end!

Anyway, I hope that everyone has an awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment