Tabs

               

Monday, February 27, 2012

Send yourself some lovin'

 via

So I was reading one of my favourite blogs A is for Ampersand and Amy shared the most amazing idea I've ever heard.  Send yourself a love letter in the future. This is week 5's idea for Amy's self-love revolution so please jump over to her blog to catch all the self lovin'.

So how do you write your future self a love letter? It's super easy!

Just visit futureme.org and start writing.

You can pick a future date for you to receive the letter. For myself I know the next couple months are going to be intensely stressful and full of change so I sent my self a letter full of positivity to help me remember I'm worth it all.

I truly believe that we must love ourselves, I mean your with yourself ALL THE TIME, it's time to remind yourself how awesome you are! So go out and write yourself some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment