Tabs

               

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are you hungry? Yes or no?

I know I am not a nutritionist, or an expert on what to eat, but I feel like it should be a lot easier than this:

I
 found this on an awesome tumblr blog you can see here, but it just confused me and made me think way too much.

This is what I try to do when deciding what to eat.
Always eat a serving of protein, be it meat, eggs or whey protein (there are so many more but you get the idea)
Fruits and Vegetables no matter what they are should be eaten everyday with no limit
Carbohydrates are extremely important to any diet so include them in either every meal or at least breakfast and lunch.

So why do you can to think about combining the right kinds of food? I mean I'm sure if you eat bananas and nuts together will be great for you but will it make a big difference? Will it make me lose more weight, faster?

I do not want to add stress to my life so over thinking about the type of healthy food I eat seem to exactly that, at least for me. I want to eat when I'm hungry and stop eating when I'm no longer hungry. I will not eat when I am bored, because that just leads to overeating. I will enjoy a treat and I will not over think what that piece of chocolate is doing to my weight loss journey. I am positive and stress free that will help me lose weight way more then combining the rights food!

Just do what is right for you and your body!

No comments:

Post a Comment